I don’t hate all (cis)men. Really, I don’t.
I hate men that blindly buy into toxic masculinity and refuse to acknowledge their own privilege and/or refuse to be critical of anything ever.
Or those who are just outright assholes.
Which, unfortunately, is like 98% of (cis)men.
whoop there it is
Anonymous (via fluffynips)
This is from “You’ve Got Mail” (1998), when Meg Ryan discovers at the end that her online blind date was in fact Tom Hanks whom she already knew and connected with.
…I know way to much about films.(via theyoungandrew)
Definition of College life.
Muhammad Ali trains for fight, with daughters in tow.
© 1971. CHICAGO.
Entirely too incredible to not reblog
omg the baby’s faces!!!
- refer to white people as Caucasian
- are under the notion that “reverse racism" exists
- think racism against white people exists and/or is a serious issue
- use the dictionary definition of racism as "proof" in your argument
- have the gall to say PoC are “takin’ all yer scholarships”
- claim the term ”PoC" is oppressive to white folk
- claim white people “aren’t technically white” (no link for this. should be common sense)
- say you are “colorblind”
- think being LGBT*QUIA means you don’t benefit from white privilege
Don’t waste my time with silly arguments and beliefs that have been refuted ad nauseum. Educate yourself before trying to discuss race and privilege.